Strange bug

I've got a godfather edit script running on 0.3...

I've realized other players cannot see other players armor or weapons and nor can they shoot each other. It's not a one-off bug, its always like this..

What can I do?

Hey man

From the rules (Yes, it is stickied)
Quote:

ANYTHING Godfather related http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=24634.0

From that I mean its using the same style of login system. I think it maybe a function that doesn't let you see others weapons or armor... some sort of function controlled draw distance...

Most likely your problem is because each player is in different VirtualWorlds. Try setting the player's VirtualWorld (SetPlayerVirtualWorld) when he/she spawns.

This isn't the problem because if they were in different virtual worlds then they will not be seeing the same vehicles nor would they be able to see other players.

In this astonishing case, players are able to see other players and environmental objects around them such as vehicles or objects however, they are unable to see other players states such as if they're shooting, holding a gun, have armor on etc..etc...

This problem does not involve virtual worlds or interior.

Quote:

other players cannot see other players armor or weapons and nor can they shoot each other.

Must have read that wrong. Sorry.

Anyways, it could be a syncing error lolz. Keep it mind that Godfather Scripts are HUGE and are easy to make mistakes with. Make sure you check your OnPlayerSpawn event properly...

The script is about 2,000 lines. I've reviewed it several times. I can't see where I've gone wrong.

Then it has to be a syncing problem, are you testing it with online or lan friends?

Anyone?

Allow me to explain in more detail.

On my screen, I see my player holding a gun. However on everyone elses screen, they don't see the gun. Its this for everyone. No one can see eachothers gun and the guns do no damage when shooting other people (not cause of lag).....