Add modified vehicles to SAMP Script. [Is it possible]

Is it possible to add modified vehicles to a SAMP script, so everyone on my server can use and see them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
No, but the alternative solution is this:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=143147.0
Oh. Cool, okay. Thanks! Although I think this is a lil advanced for me, but I will look into it. Thanks so much!

Of Topic:
Are you a professional scripter?

Oh, and btw this is the wrong section to ask questions, head over to the scripting discussion, people will be happy to help. - although i guess that is kind of related more to fs/inc, meh whichever, bug generally this is the release section

Yah seif has a lot of experience. By professional you mean does it for a living, on a regular basis, is good at it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansonh
Oh, and btw this is the wrong section to ask questions, head over to the scripting discussion, people will be happy to help. - although i guess that is kind of related more to fs/inc, meh whichever, bug generally this is the release section

Yah seif has a lot of experience. By professional you mean does it for a living, on a regular basis, is good at it?
Oh, Okay. Thanks...

I am looking for a scripter, I posted something in one of the areas. Can't remember, if you want to be a scripter for me, please check it out. Oh and by professional, I mean regular basis, and good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Quote:

Oh, Okay. Thanks...

I am looking for a scripter, I posted something in one of the areas. Can't remember, if you want to be a scripter for me, please check it out. Oh and by professional, I mean regular basis, and good.
I am unfortunately not available. Atm I have two much other scripting to do. Then when I do have time, a friend is continuing a server project.

But I am often here on the script discussion helping people out. If you have anything small you need done I may be able to help.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Quote:

Oh, Okay. Thanks...

I am unfortunately not available. Atm I have two much other scripting to do. Then when I do have time, a friend is continuing a server project.

But I am often here on the script discussion helping people out. If you have anything small you need done I may be able to help.
Oh, okay. Cool. Thanks. Well I am trying to create a Cops & Robbers GM. But I can't find like a good police system. Have you ever played Crazy Bobs Cops and RObbers? If so, thats how I want it. Have you come across anything like that on this forum?
THanks

Yah I have played cbs cnr a lot. I know that system pretty much in and out (even though I have never seen the code).
I left that game a few months ago, too many dmers.

I haven't seen many police systems around, but you may be able to find a full cnr gamemode in the game mode section, and just modify it.

Quote:
Yah I have played cbs cnr a lot. I know that system pretty much in and out (even though I have never seen the code).
I left that game a few months ago, too many dmers.

I haven't seen many police systems around, but you may be able to find a full cnr gamemode in the game mode section, and just modify it.
Ya, I guess I could, but I really need a scripter... I think I am going to hold off on my CnR script, and I now have LSLRP (Los Santos Life Roleplay) and I like it, but 1 I don't get how to arrest people... and 2 well it is buggy, I will do something, log off come back on later, and my password doesn't work... Idk. I know you said you were busy, but I would like to have you as my part time scripter, and ONLY for small projects, unless you spontaniously can do a large project... It would be really cool..

Oh, and have you ever played RP as a cop?