How will i make...

If player comes to some point text shows for him ?
Quote:

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/statue", true) == 0)
{
if(PlayerToPoint(50, playerid, 2100.6714,1611.2051,10.8203))
{
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 1000);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"This is statue of old MFD Head Owner Gunner. ");
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"Please get on your knees and be quiet for 1 minute.");
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"Gunner was a good Leader/Owner, He will visit us once per month ");
return 1;
}

You could use a timer.

Are you asking what the code means?

Basically when a player is near this statue thing or whatever it is and type "/statue" it will send him those messages and give him $1000.

edit--
Oh you want it to be automatic.
Well you can use a timer with area check for all players.

If you want a simple way to do that I have an area check system script, see sig.

Then you can do
pawn Код:
new statuearea = CreateHiddenCPSphere(2100.6714,1611.2051,10.8203,50);

public OnPlayerEnterHiddenCheckPoint(playerid, hcpid)
{
  if(hcpid==statuearea)
  {
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"This is statue of old MFD Head Owner Gunner. ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"Please get on your knees and be quiet for 1 minute.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"Gunner was a good Leader/Owner, He will visit us once per month Cheesy");
      return 1;
  }
}
Infact, your script says to sit quietly for one minute, my area check system allows you to track if a player is moving or not.
So you could only give them the money if they stop moving for 1 minute.

If you want to use it an have trouble let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansonh
Are you asking what the code means?

Basically when a player is near this statue thing or whatever it is and type "/statue" it will send him those messages and give him $1000.

edit--
Oh you want it to be automatic.
Well you can use a timer with area check for all players.

If you want a simple way to do that I have an area check system script, see sig.

Then you can do
pawn Код:
new statuearea = CreateHiddenCPSphere(2100.6714,1611.2051,10.8203,50);

public OnPlayerEnterHiddenCheckPoint(playerid, hcpid)
{
  if(hcpid==statuearea)
  {
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ORANGE,"Gunner was a good Leader/Owner, He will visit us once per month Cheesy");
      return 1;
  }
}
Infact, your script says to sit quietly for one minute, my area check system allows you to track if a player is moving or not.
So you could only give them the money if they stop moving for 1 minute.

If you want to use it an have trouble let me know.
Ty for this it works i edited a litle and it's perfect ty