Re-Release - Webhosting Template (Complications last time - UPDATE 1)

Today I am announcing the public release of PrinceK Hosting’s website. Basically, its a template for upcoming and possible future hosting companies who may/may not want to use this template. It can also be used by other people who would like to use it.

Sorry to MrKrabz for the complication, but the re-release is now available. Enjoy?

All credits to Harry Kirkby, for the design, coding, and layout.

No comments yet loads of downloads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryKirkby
No comments yet loads of downloads?
People are greedy

And it's very similar to the design of serverFFS. The bottom menu, the background. You should make it more original, right now it's very similar to the previously mentioned.

yer agree'd other then that gj.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqqa
Good luck.
with what?

Meh, it's a good attempt, although its not really practical for hosting. It's not sliced up right, i've seen the navigation bar in a tutorial somewhere on the net - even then you didnt convert it to html properly, the icons are completely irrelevant and look like they're from 2001, they arent aligned nor are they in html.

Nothings aligned, nothing has proper margins, and you probably didnt style even 25% of the avaliable html tags.

Just a personal opinion though, coming from one designer to another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Meh, it's a good attempt, although its not really practical for hosting. It's not sliced up right, i've seen the navigation bar in a tutorial somewhere on the net - even then you didnt convert it to html properly, the icons are completely irrelevant and look like they're from 2001, they arent aligned nor are they in html.

Nothings aligned, nothing has proper margins, and you probably didnt style even 25% of the avaliable html tags.

Just a personal opinion though, coming from one designer to another.
Devil!

Ontopic: I still think it looks like serverffs