I'm creating a server... And im unsure of a gamemode to use,
So im asking the people who play San Andreas Multiplayer,
The question of what gamemode they will play or have,
So i can make a gamemode that people will play,
So im asking for your opinions! Yes yours,
Post a reply with your opinion..

Yours Sincerely
Torran

Depends on what you're looking for, I'm starting to feel that RP gamemodes are going out of style. It's really stale and worn out because of PEN,GF,LARP,Moderntopia etc.
I don't think that racing has much in it. Racing can be fun but it's not enough to have loyal players and to keep people there and playing. Although to be honest, I'd love to see a long-term racing script, like gaining levels and points that sorta thing.
Deathmatching is ok but same problem, it has no where to go except maybe the few scripts that have progressive weapon skill building.
There are a few other genre of game modes you could check like Sief's stealth, which I know absolutely nothing about.

You could try getting inspiration from other multiplayer games like Garry's Mod.
For example they have a popular gamemode called Terror Town or something like that. It's basically a small group of 'traitors' in a big group of 'innocents' but the innocents don't know who the traitors are. So they traitors have to kill the innocents and the innocents have to kill all of the traitors. When a person dies evidence is left behind like the time of death, the weapon used, etc.

Ok,
Well im thinking of a movie server, But with DM/Racing/Derby/Ect Minigames..
I have a question though, How do i get it to read what a player types,
Because im making a carcolour command
So like:

/carcolour [color1] [color2]

How would i get it to read what they put for color1n2 and set it to that,
But if its invalid then, Return invalid message?
Im just really needing the read what they put atm

Easiest method is to use sscanf by ******, he has a pawn version and a plugin version, I suggest the latter.
I haven't seen test results of it, but I don't believe it to be the fastest, CPU concerning. I believe there are tutorials on how to use 'sscanf'