I need help with singleplayer. I installed mods but they don't appear in game.

I have been playing singleplayer a long time and I had about 35 mods or more on it. They were all vehicle mods.

I installed them using SAMI (San andreas Mods Installer)

Then I installed a faggio mod and I started GTA and it crashed. Then I uninstalled it but it crashed again. Then I opened "IMG tool" and "gta3" and I deleted the faggio. Then I rebuilded archive. So then I started GTA without problems. But suddenly I noticed that ALL of my mods were gone! ALL OF THEM. The tuned BMW was just a silly greenwood again and the same with all the other cars!!! Now when I open SAMI and installs a mod by uninstalling an old mod and installing it again they still don't appear as a nice car. Just the same stupid boring car.

So what I really need help with is: I want to know how I can install a mod again THAT ACTUALLY APPEARS in game

Hope you can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with the "Client Support" board. SA:MP doesn't support mods, so go and ask on some GTA Modding site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First_Place
I have been playing singleplayer a long time and I had about 35 mods or more on it. They were all vehicle mods.

Then I installed a faggio mod and I started GTA and it crashed. Then I uninstalled it but it crashed again. Then I opened "IMG tool" and "gta3" and I deleted the faggio. Then I rebuilded archive. So then I started GTA without problems. But suddenly I noticed that ALL of my mods were gone! ALL OF THEM. The tuned BMW was just a silly greenwood again and the same with all the other cars!!! Now when I open SAMI and installs a mod by uninstalling an old mod and installing it again they still don't appear as a nice car. Just the same stupid boring car.

So what I really need help with is: I want to know how I can install a mod again THAT ACTUALLY APPEARS in game

yeah they are gone because you openened them with img tool
then you deleted mod and rebuild archive

so answer on your question is you need to install them with img tool
and then run game

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$ Matej8700 $$
Quote:
Originally Posted by First_Place

yeah they are gone because you openened them with img tool
then you deleted mod and rebuild archive

so answer on your question is you need to install them with img tool
and then run game
I also installed one with IMG tool for a test. Now the game just crashes while loading half way. I almost give up!! Because I deleted it and rebuild archive. Then installed the mod again. Argh! If you can't help me then just forget it. I have a backup of GTA Sa anyways so I can still play singleplayer and samp without any problems or mods. But I LOOOOVE mods!!