[Suggestion] Reasons

I think there should be reasons for post/topic deletion. A lot of people wonder why and they make new topics. It could be an auto PM saying "Your Topic/Post has been Deleted. Reason: [Insert Reason Here]"

People do get notified about topic removals, you can always PM a moderator to find out why it was removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
People do get notified about topic removals, you can always PM a moderator to find out why it was removed.
i would test that on ur own cuz when something got deleted of mine i didnt get anything^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
i would test that on ur own cuz when something got deleted of mine i didnt get anything^^
Same.

Why not just enforce the rules better so people will know that their topic must have been breaking them... oh wait, most people don't even read the rules.

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Why not just enforce the rules better so people will know that their topic must have been breaking them... oh wait, most people don't even read the rules.

WeeDarr
Yeah, people mostly cant be bothered to. But sometimes topics get deleted even when a rule is not broken. So I'd like this function

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wukey
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr

WeeDarr
Yeah, people mostly cant be bothered to. But sometimes topics get deleted even when a rule is not broken. So I'd like this function
Why else would they delete the topic? It's most likely breaking one of the rules.

As dugi said, if your post is removed PM one of the moderators to find out why. If we had to send a PM for every post we removed it would take a very long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJ
As dugi said, if your post is removed PM one of the moderators to find out why. If we had to send a PM for every post we removed it would take a very long time.
well smf is very handy with autopms :P
so not really u would just have to fill out one more little field