Problem with samp

Hello,
I have one full reinstalled PC and put inside my server. In the another PC this server work perfect but here i start the samp-server and show the command window for 5 sec and again turn it off.What is the problem. From another close story when i reinstall my old PC i need to install something like Fire Network or what is i not know. Can any one help me ?

PC ( perfect ), Windows XP ...
PC ( bug ), Windows 7...

have you checked the server log ?? it can be one thing you changed... put here the last server logs

I not touch it its same.. I just copy it from the PC"prefect" and paste it on PC"bug" and again same story + that the pawno cant load the commands in right place...

yeah this happened to me too i just opened pawno (inside the pawno folder) and tryed to open one FS and when i compile it shut down... next i opened one PWN file and did "open with" and selected pawno (solved the problem of pawno for me) now the part to samp-server just put here the server log to see something

adsdasdsa

hm have you turned off your UAC and Run it as Admin? if yes so try dont load the FSґs

Ohh i find the problem. Thanks to Dark_team PT for try to help me.. Just im one idiot.. Thanks...
That can be closed...

if we can know plz put here ( maybe can help some guys can have the same problem )

Erm the problem was i copy 2 times the floder in one floder and scriptfiles from the original floder are gone and i copy them and now work...

okay thanks