[HELP] How to add a car to .cfg file INGAME?

I am using a car dealership,you enter a car and type /v buy.
I don't like that idea,i want like when a player types /v buy it will spawn a new car,
i know how to do this but the problem is that i want the car to be saved in cars.cfg.
btw,how to remove the limit? it is a loop,if i defined the MAX_CARS "100" it will create
100 cars in the cfg,with the same location as the lasts. is there a way to remain it clean untill
someone /v buys a car? thanks

Almost every gamemode, every script, is different and unique. I doubt what you're describing here takes 0.3 scripting into consideration so you are most likely posting it in the wrong board.

You need to give more details, if it's a scripting question, show us the script. If it's a question about a gamemode which isn't yours, post in the relevant topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Almost every gamemode, every script, is different and unique. I doubt what you're describing here takes 0.3 scripting into consideration so you are most likely posting it in the wrong board.

You need to give more details, if it's a scripting question, show us the script. If it's a question about a gamemode which isn't yours, post in the relevant topic.

I have opened a new thread.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=139033.0
Thanks