Please help me for Runtime error :(

When i try to connect to any server, error pops up: Microsoft C++ Visual Runtime Library "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. " Please someone help me. I tried to reinstall sa-mp, I tried to reinstall GTA SA but it didn't worked :/

so anyone knows how to fix it?

Got the same problem,

people say create a new windows account,
even if it works, I don't want to make a new windows account
just to play SA:MP, there has to be a different solution

Yep, The easy way to fix it is to format your computer, reinstall sa, and SAMP.

I'd say you've installed an old version of Visual C++ Runtimes, and thats causing issues.

The main thing is that it should just crash, and NOT bring up errors concerning runtimes. But yeah, I don't think that making a new windows account (Less than a minutes work) would do anything, as the runtimes probably get installed in an areea that all users use.

Try uninstalling the runtime, as I'd say there's a newer one you should've used.

Try running both GTA:SA and SA-MP as administrator, or in compatibility mode.

If you're on Windows XP, try this.

I have this problem too, It doesn;t make sense its so random and no one has the answer...
LIKASAMBOADEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaosKid
I have this problem too, It doesn;t make sense its so random and no one has the answer...
LIKASAMBOADEE
Stop posting everywhere if you don't know what to do...

You've posted in so many posts saying "uninstall/reinstall" without even thinking that the problem may lie with the mod that you installed only a few days before this started happening.

Most troubleshooting begins with, Was it working before? And when it started not working, What had YOU done...

Now... I'll redirect you to this kind topic that literally covers all of this in depth and ease...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=63522.0

Now, After that, I'd suggest you stop posting everywhere like you know what the problem is, and rather search or watch what other people have posted to fix these issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Quote:
LIKASAMBOADEE
Stop posting everywhere if you don't know what to do...

You've posted in so many posts saying "uninstall/reinstall" without even thinking that the problem may lie with the mod that you installed only a few days before this started happening.

Most troubleshooting begins with, Was it working before? And when it started not working, What had YOU done...

Now... I'll redirect you to this kind topic that literally covers all of this in depth and ease...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=63522.0

Now, After that, I'd suggest you stop posting everywhere like you know what the problem is, and rather search or watch what other people have posted to fix these issues.
Well their asking for help and i'm helping. I've told people fixes that work for me, and it might work for them too. I dont know the problem, or why the runtime error occured if you read this forum properly you would know that NO ONE knows why they get the runtime error hence the posts asking what to do.
I don't see why your getting so mad, your posting in every post i've posted in so maybe read your own message and learn from it rather than trying to tell people what to do?

Edit: And for the records, I don't have any mods, I've already posted that I made a clean install several times, and so have other people so rather than telling people what to do, try to stop and actually read the posts.
Why don't you actually tell me which posts are useless so I can further elaborate?

Quote:
Why don't you actually tell me which posts are useless so I can further elaborate?
Alright, Ok, Lets see, Has your problem been fixed?

If not, then why are you posting everywhere telling people to reinstall blindly?

Also, To rocket up your posts at 3 posts a day, without really figuring out what your issue is, and suggesting to people to do said methods hardly seems cool.

You should be posting more info than solely saying that the thing doesn't work. The runtime error is common as you would see, but it's common because of Mods and hacks.

After that it comes down to your PC.

The real question is what version of SA have you got, 1.0 or the dreaded 2.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Quote:
Alright, Ok, Lets see, Has your problem been fixed?

If not, then why are you posting everywhere telling people to reinstall blindly?

Also, To rocket up your posts at 3 posts a day, without really figuring out what your issue is, and suggesting to people to do said methods hardly seems cool.

You should be posting more info than solely saying that the thing doesn't work. The runtime error is common as you would see, but it's common because of Mods and hacks.

After that it comes down to your PC.

The real question is what version of SA have you got, 1.0 or the dreaded 2.0?
No, my problem has not been fixed otherwise I would have closed my thread.
I'm telling people to reinstall because I've read many posts and they say that is the first and most fool proff thing you should do. (obvious) And Maybe I have 3 posts per day because I've been using this forum for only 3 days and have been adding my comments to peoples threads because I am ACTIVE?

I'm saying it doesn't work so that they'll post more fixes so that maybe something WILL WORK

since I've been reading this forum, i've already learned you need version 1.0 whcih I have. I've upgraded DirectX and upgraded microsoft visual C++ runtime library from 2005 - 2008. I've also uninstalled/reinstalled san Andreas and SA:MP numerous times.