[FS/SNIPPET] Sugbug - ingame suggestion and bug report system

|| Mo3ґs sugbug system ||

Whatґs this FS about?

Imagine: You have got a great suggestion while playing. You decide to tell it the others later - and then you just forget it.

But now this has a end!

This filterscript, once activated, provides your players the opportunity to make suggestions and report bugs ingame straight away, without even leaving the game.

List of features
  • Making suggestions ingame with /suggestion
  • Reporting bugs ingame with /bug
  • All suggestions/bugs are getting logged & saved in suggestions.txt and bugreports.txt
  • Modern and user-friendly dialog system
Screenshots
Those two are for /suggestion - /bug looks pretty similar.

Spotted a bug?

Although Iґve tested everything, bugs can emerge. If you spot one, please report it in this thread!

Credits & Copyright
  • Credits to me
  • You may edit this script if you want to, but you may not re-upload it then.
Download:

Solidfiles(.pwn + .amx)

Pastebin(.pwn)
http://pastebin.com/f33274176

Note: This system was not created for release - Im doing it anyways now, please keep my credits. Thank you.

Have fun playing SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo3
|| Mo3ґs sugbug system ||

Whatґs this FS about?

Imagine: You have got a great suggestion while playing. You decide to tell it the others later - and then you just forget it.

But now this has a end!

This filterscript, once activated, provides your players the opportunity to make suggestions and report bugs ingame straight away, without even leaving the game.

List of features
  • Making suggestions ingame with /suggestion
  • Reporting bugs ingame with /bug
  • All suggestions/bugs are getting logged & saved in suggestions.txt and bugreports.txt
  • Modern and user-friendly dialog system
Screenshots
Those two are for /suggestion - /bug looks pretty similar.

Spotted a bug?

Although Iґve tested everything, bugs can emerge. If you spot one, please report it in this thread!

Credits & Copyright
  • Credits to me
  • You may edit this script if you want to, but you may not re-upload it then.
Download:

Solidfiles(.pwn + .amx)

Pastebin(.pwn)
http://pastebin.com/f33274176

Note: This system was not created for release - Im doing it anyways now, please keep my credits. Thank you.

Have fun playing SA:MP.
Nice

wow cool

Nice job.

its really good, good job
but if i want to edit it i get this on the original
Код:
G:\jeux\GTA download\samp03asvr_win32___Harry\filterscripts\sugbug.pwn(16) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
G:\jeux\GTA download\samp03asvr_win32___Harry\filterscripts\sugbug.pwn(21) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
G:\jeux\GTA download\samp03asvr_win32___Harry\filterscripts\sugbug.pwn(27) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
G:\jeux\GTA download\samp03asvr_win32___Harry\filterscripts\sugbug.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
G:\jeux\GTA download\samp03asvr_win32___Harry\filterscripts\sugbug.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
how can i fix that?

Edit: thx, its fix now, i had the old include :P

compile it with 03 includes

Very nice and useful. Works perfectly!

Thanks

Thanks Mo3 ...

Good ideea ... i am use this FS in my server
Thanks again ... nice idea