Searching for co-scipters (GM from Scratch) - Not paying (Closed)

Just to start with, with some wierd reason "dugi" removed my thread without giving a reason. So here I create it again :/ Next time PM me with the reason why you remove it please.

Just a few info about my self before I start:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
Name: Daniel
Age: 14 (Soon 15) << Yes I know its maybe not that old, but I promise. Im a good scripter!
Orgin: Norway

How long have you scripted PAWN: 2-3 YEARS!
How would you rate your PAWN skills/experience [1-10]: 8
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

What i'm searching is few scripters that is willing to start a roleplay gamemode from scratch.

I haven't decided what location I want the gamemode, but I'll when I get some people and we'll discuss it.
I would like to have somone about in the same timezone (GMT+1) so its easier to communicate.

I've got my own home server that has pretty fast and good internet. So hosting won't be any problem.
I want scripters that I can trust and can co-operate. Just to noice, that Im a good scriper doesn't means I can script exactly all the same as you.
Somone maybe has some speciallty on anti-hack, somone on commands, admin and so on. So you have to respect that.

So if you any question its just to ask!

For those who wants to co-operate with this project:

Код:
Name: 
What GMT zone are you in: 
What languges do you speak: 

How long have you scripted PAWN: 
How would you rate your PAWN skills/experience [1-10]: 
Rate your RP skills [1-10]:

Why do you want to join this project: 
What is your scripting speciality: 

Do you got something that can proof that you really can script (I dont want any noobs here that only joins to get the script):

Extra notes:
Im looking forward to see people join this project!

Name:
What GMT zone are you in: GMT +5
What languges do you speak: English,Urdu,Hindi,Punjabi and a bit of french.

How long have you scripted PAWN: 1 -2 years
How would you rate your PAWN skills/experience [1-10]: 8.5
Rate your RP skills [1-10]: 9

Why do you want to join this project: Cos' i get bored doing nothing, so i might aswell help out.
What is your scripting speciality: Admin,Commands,Spawns,DUIs,Timers,IRC and much more

Do you got something that can proof that you really can script (I dont want any noobs here that only joins to get the script):
Hmmm, Well.I haven't released any scripts yet.But i own a server so ye, I'll PM you the IP if you like.

Extra notes:
I'm on only 2-3 hours a day, my GTA is fucked (trying to get it fixed BUT NO-ONE IN THIS COMMUNITY REPLIES)

Add me to MSN (found at my profile page) and give me a link to your thread with problem. Maybe I can help

Will you pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias_
Will you pay?
For fuck sake!
Read the tittle!

"Searching for co-scipters (GM from Scratch) - Not paying"

Chill, I didn't read the topic. Reading from a PSP, jeez -___-

Applications closed

Team is now sucessfully created of 5 people.