Adding vehicles to virtural worlds

How do you make it so in your GM your using addstaticvehicle to auto add to virtural worlds under OnGameModeInit.

P.S. I really don't want to have to make a bool/new for every one of the ones I want to add to a virtural world. That would take extremely long and I have over 100 cars I want to add to a diff virtural world.

I tried this myself a while ago, I tried adding a timer to respawn the vehiclesand under OnVehicleSpawn setting them to a virtual world, but it was extremely bugged.

If you spawn a vehicle in a vw then any player who connects to the server won't be able to see the vehicle.

This was for 0.2x I haven't tried in 0.3a I'm not a fan of 0.3a

anyway, mine being for a stunt area in a vw, I created a few spawn points in the stunt area, and when a player teles to the stunt area, a menu shows. It gives a list of available vehicles.

When he player selects the vehicle it's spawned in the same vw and the player is put into the vehicle.

Again it will be invisable to anyone who joins the server after.

If you decide to try this method I'd reccommend destroying the vehicle once the player dies, leaves the stunt area or leaves the server.

Hope this helps

Is there something like LinkVehicleToVirturalWorld. Just like in the layout as this:

LinkVehicleToInterior(DerbyBloodringBanger_1, 15);

to:

LinkVehicleToVirturalWorld(DerbyBloodringBanger_1, 1);

last resort is using new for ever car I want to add to a virtural world.

No there's only SetVehicleVirtualWorld, but you'll encounter the same problems I did

ok well I guess I will not be doing that then. That function would really be added.