how to learn about makeing myself codes?

hi peoples well my question is simple but difficult to find i guess....
My problem is this
i wanna learn how to make myself a code .without makeing my code for example in my mind then to put in my script and after that to have billions of warnings when compile ok? plz help me guys i am a bot at makeing my own codes i learn from wiki but i can't understand how to make my code's.
i saw in wiki the functions that 200/200 functions ok fine... but how to learn how to create what i want in my script? that is i just can't understand please help me guys i will apreciate that thank you!

I really recommend you to read the manual that's on my link. It shows you how the pawn language works, shows you why the warnings & errors happens.

put here the erorrs .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPERIA
put here the erorrs .....
Could you at least read what he wants?

mister "YeahyeahYeah" what link to read?
you mean to enter in the www.compuphase.com?

Wiki has way more than functions.

wiki is to complicated and also doesn't show how to become a scripter to know how to work in pawno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfinx_17
wiki is to complicated and also doesn't show how to become a scripter to know how to work in pawno
It ain't complicated at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfinx_17
It ain't complicated at all..
That's because you have learnt it, to him it's like trying to speak an alien language.

@OP:

The best advice I could give would be to do what we all do, trial and error, script something, change it, script something, change it, all the time making notes about what the effect was then apply it to the rest of the code.

Reading the information available to you is obviously the best thing to do also, there are a ton of examples and information out there, questions asked and answered, all that so do the research and put some effort in and at first it may be fustrating but you will slowly get the hang of it then it's all good from there, it's the first hurdle you need to get over (logic thinking is key).

i learn about if, else, elseif, ,||, !, ==, but for what helps to me at all? what for now on i will write in my pawno if else elseif to make a code?

what about makeing code's to skins, hydras, money in game? i will go to OneGameModeInit and i will start to write if ,else, ||,? looool is to complicated this pawno really ...please help me or else i will not understand never what to do in pawno plz i need your help guys

Donny you mean i have to start makeing codes in my script and if i will get errors to learn from errors?
that you mean ?