[FilterScript] [FS] seControl (Admin & Mod)

seControl (v1.1)
by [RP]Ettans
Credits:
Jolteon
Rav
Tr1viUm
Y_Less

Commands:

Quote:
  • /kick [playerid] [reason]
  • */ban [playerid] [reason]
  • /freeze [playerid]
  • /unfreeze [playerid]
  • /mute [playerid]
  • /unmute [playerid]
  • /flip
  • */akill [playerid]
  • /tome [playerid]
  • /meto [playerid]
  • /ann [text]
  • */setmoney [playerid] [amount]
  • */explode [playerid]
* - Admin only command.

Logins:
Quote:

/admin password
/mod password

Version 1.1 is just bug fixes.

Hmm i'm trying to change the password from the script but it is giving me an error when i'm trying to compile.. and when i tried it with the default password it works perfect... but i need to change password can you help me?

C:\PROGRA~1\ROCKST~1\GTASAN~1\pawno\SECONT~1.PWN(1 5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

download dutils

where i can find " dutils " ? please someone help me i'm a beginer and i don't know about this scripting

Download it here good luck

tnx alot

Kwl, but i found a bug, if u place this in FS it will block all other [FS] and u wont be able to type any commands.

I found this script perfect for me. Thanks mate for uploading and sharing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_ToPsI
Kwl, but i found a bug, if u place this in FS it will block all other [FS] and u wont be able to type any commands.
That's awkward. I tested it with other filterscripts loaded too and it worked fine. Try un-loading the other filterscripts one by one.

if you log on for mod/admin with this filterscript and you try to use the other command either in other FS and GM it will say "You are not a mod or admin!"

Fixed those bugs. Uploaded the new version.

tank you

ty man

Nice script I especially like the logins, /mod password and /admin password. superb and good protection.

Keep it up.

Cheers, Everybody.

Nice Work!