samp lag remover (when cars spawn)

hello
in a race server we always have to spawn new cars, or in any type of other server ...
and that make a big lag, even chat not work, players timeout and ...
is there a possible way to remove or decrase it ? any plugins ?

not sure what you mean... a bit more info please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woka
hello
in a race server we always have to spawn new cars, or in any type of other server ...
and that make a big lag, even chat not work, players timeout and ...
is there a possible way to remove or decrase it ? any plugins ?
Do you mean that when ever you go to a location where there is, let's say 20 cars, in one small area, the server lags right?

no look,
when i start server and login after 10 mins all thing is good
i get in a place with 50 cars and no lag, but if i join right after server start then lags comes
even if i do respawn cars again lags come and after 5-10 mins then again all thing is fine ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woka
no look,
when i start server and login after 10 mins all thing is good
i get in a place with 50 cars and no lag, but if i join right after server start then lags comes
even if i do respawn cars again lags come and after 5-10 mins then again all thing is fine ...
You got any mods installed? Or maybe your computer overheating? Or is your cpu overloading (100%) probally too many applications on or your server uses alot of cpu or maybe just a slow cpu you have?

Whats your computer specs?

EDIT: Oh my bad and thanks Dugi i did not read the post right...said this when i got back from the bar last night ...

Anyways apart from the crazy stuff, it's definitely your script and can't help you without the source or if you be more specific whether you downloaded that gamemode then modified it then probally yes.

shit im tired

AF1

Its the script, not your system.