How do that?

how do I place an order like that? :

Please help !!!

ShowPlayerDialog, check wiki.

Oooo. Thanks: D I found: D (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerDialog)

Back

I managed to do dialogue but .... (
I can not do too much dialogue as shown above ( !!! I used :
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog (playerid, cmds, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Orders", "Text .............. .................... "," ok "," Close ");
But .... I made the line too much and I could not continue in the picture above the text is bigger than mine: (! and I can know how make dialogue more? would need to add?

I think you mean '\n'. That's the escape code to go down a line
example:
This:
Код:
This is a line
Will give:
Код:
This is a line
but
Код:
This is \n a line
will give:
Код:
This is
 a line

Joe Staff, the guy wrote like a huge text, if you want to write it like it shows on the screen (new line = new line in pwn too), is that possible? Otherwise the whole text is displayed on 1 line in the pwn file :/

possibly this
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog (playerid, cmds, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Orders", "Text .............. .................................................. ..................................................\n \
.................................................. .................................................. ................................ .................................................. .\n \
..................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................\n \
........................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........\n \
........... .................................................. .......................................... "
," ok "," Close ");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypar
Joe Staff, the guy wrote like a huge text, if you want to write it like it shows on the screen (new line = new line in pwn too), is that possible? Otherwise the whole text is displayed on 1 line in the pwn file :/
Which is why I said to use '\n' it creates a new line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Quote:
Well I use \ n but ...... I stretched too much line and then I could not continue and ... I did not even one quarter of the screen is as above!

I did it:
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog (playerid, cmds, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Commands", "Commands \n My text .......................... \n My text...........................\n My text ............. ............. \n My text ...................\n My text ............."," OK "," Close ");
But ... I stretched too much line and did not work ...
The image above has a large following inpresonant but I is not even half as it's there )!
I wanted to know if you need something added to make text and more (down)

help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Quote:
Read what I asked. A new line in the PWN file. So like Daren says. Will test that now..