How to make chars save

Hey , i just finished setting up my server i just edited the server.cfg , i'm hosting thru linux .. Now when i want to play how do i make that people register , also how do i set game mode to death match and last thing is how do i login as admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflow
Hey , i just finished setting up my server i just edited the server.cfg , i'm hosting thru linux .. Now when i want to play how do i make that people register , also how do i set game mode to death match and last thing is how do i login as admin
So in other words you have no script at all?

OMG..

put your gammode to SFTDM - there is registration script
download some fs from there put in you fs floder and put it in you cfg .. run server and WOW i have a nice server

login as admin..
There is one file in you scriptfile folder - with your name put admins lvl 5
once you have joined your server type /rcon login [and you pass] - loged in as admin

LVDM - Basic Deathmatch
in your server cfg on the game mode line make it look liek this:
gamemode0 LVDM 1

To login as admin:
Ingame do:
/rcon Login passwordfromyourserver.cfg

To get people to register search for 'DUDB' or 'Dini'.
And look a tutorial on how to create one.

Offtopic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets®
download some fs from there put in you fs floder and put it in you cfg .. run server and WOW i have a nice server
A big gamemode with alot of other peoples Fs's is horrible...

Hey, go here. Here you can find everything about scripting and then you can learn it also, there are many things on the website from What SA:MP is to make your own script, there's also how you can make your own register/login script, just search around and you will find what you need. You can also find all the object ID's and pickup types, perfect for a death match server.

You can also go to this PDF guide (PDF is a program to open a large word document or whatever it could be). This is a long scripting tutorial for pawno, good for newbies. There's alot to start read there. If you don't got PDF then you can download it at adobe's homepage.

Thanks for all answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
LVDM - Basic Deathmatch
in your server cfg on the game mode line make it look liek this:
gamemode0 LVDM 1

To login as admin:
Ingame do:
/rcon Login passwordfromyourserver.cfg

To get people to register search for 'DUDB' or 'Dini'.
And look a tutorial on how to create one.

Offtopic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets®
A big gamemode with alot of other peoples Fs's is horrible...
I changed the setting and in game mode i put gamemode0 LVDM 1 and now server wont start