[SOLVED]Thanks to [NT]Extremo

Ok so I recorded a NPC for my server. I read the tut, and fallowed what it said. But, when I compile and run my game mode it crashes pawno and creates a 0 kilobyte .amx. Why does this happen and what can i do to fix?

So that means that citizens of los santos is a bullshit lie in your signature?

Anyway, you will have a missing '}' or '{'

ROFL, Read the Tutorial FULLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
ROFL, Read the Tutorial FULLY
ROFL I did

And the citizens is not a lie.

Citizens is a FS not a GM.

If you read it fully you would know how to make an NPC like i did.

Well,

You are closing a grouped bit of code which doesn't exist. The compiler would not crash if you have empty grouped bits of code, but you seem of closing or either opening a grouped bit of code and are not closing/opening it. This would cause your compiler to crash:

pawn Код:
main()
{
}
}
or
pawn Код:
main()
{
{
}
This counts for every function, not only for main!

PS: ViceCity, its good that people have released tutorials, because then you know "what to do" but still, you don't know "WHY" you do it, do you? I actually think this guy asking for help is smarter then you are. Anyway, not to be offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
Well,

You are closing a grouped bit of code which doesn't exist. The compiler would not crash if you have empty grouped bits of code, but you seem of closing or either opening a grouped bit of code and are not closing/opening it. This would cause your compiler to crash:

pawn Код:
main()
{
}
}
or
pawn Код:
main()
{
{
}
This counts for every function, not only for main!

PS: ViceCity, its good that people have released tutorials, because then you know "what to do" but still, you don't know "WHY" you do it, do you? I actually think this guy asking for help is smarter then you are. Anyway, not to be offensive.
So if I have groups delete to make {} or just {/}

Well, I did not exactly understand your question, but you are only supposed to have as much closing brackets:
pawn Код:
}
as you have opening brackets:
pawn Код:
{

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
Well, I did not exactly understand your question, but you are only supposed to have as much closing brackets:
pawn Код:
}
as you have opening brackets:
pawn Код:
{
Ahhh I did not see that thank you.