NPC's not visible

I've tried using several NPC's people have made... They say they've connected in the server logs but I don't see them

I have made sure all includes are updated http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=127168.0

I have ifplayernpc(playerid)) return1; or whatever added under onplayerconnect.

I have maxnpc set to 10

I have all files located where they're supposed to be.... Any idea why I can't see them?

Are you using 0.3? And did you start samp-npc.exe?

Are NPC's not available for hosted servers? Or only if I'm hosting them on my PC? Or do I have to start that even if its hosted threw a company?

EDIT: I've tried launching the samp-npc and pops up then goes away

They are. Did you create the "mini" NPC script? And all the files? With "mini" scripts, I mean the "npcmodes" and are you sure that all recordings are in the "recording" folder?

EDIT: Have you checked your server_log.txt yet? You might find the reason in there. You should check if you see your bots connect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
Can u even "start" it?

Godfather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMUK
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
Can u even "start" it?
No, I was just asking if he "tried" to.

All your questions are already answered in the first post..... Except what do you mean mini? I have the FS, npcmodel and recordings....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
And did you start samp-npc.exe?
samp-npc.exe has nothing to do with it (except if you don't have it), you can't run it yourself. It's runned by samp-server.exe every time a NPC joins in.

Yes, but I'm not useing server.exe or whatever this is HOSTED threw a company.......