Win32:Vitro

FFS, does somebody know how to remove this virus. For the people who encountered this virus and know about it, its not like any other virus. This virus infects all my files. and it infects every file and .exe that's opened. Avast, and other antiviruses say EVERY file is a virus. Is there any way to remove this virus without full reseting my pc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
FFS, does somebody know how to remove this virus. For the people who encountered this virus and know about it, its not like any other virus. This virus infects all my files. and it infects every file and .exe that's opened. Avast, and other antiviruses say EVERY file is a virus. Is there any way to remove this virus without full reseting my pc?
if it infects every file or .exe opened then the anti virus must more than likely be infected, thus causing it to say every other file is infected.. i was infected with that virus once and i reseted my pc but shortly after i recieved the virus AGAIN. but instead i went on the internet and read about how to get rid of it, deleting it through registry, i sent you the two website links last night that show you how to remove it, i dont know if it will work for you, it depends how many files it infected but its worth a try, if it doesnt work try booting your computer in safe mode with networking and then try it

lol ALL my files are! How can I reset my pc without buying a $180 disk

edit: When I deleted stuff off my registery I cant login anymore to windows vista, I have to goto safe mode. Which i am in now!

try creating a virus that will shut down or deleted the infected files you have, and include the registry editor codes or locations too so when you run the virus in cmd it will shut down/delete all files that are infected and give you the possibility to make sure and delete everything manually....

how did you get the virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
try creating a virus that will shut down or deleted the infected files you have, and include the registry editor codes or locations too so when you run the virus in cmd it will shut down/delete all files that are infected and give you the possibility to make sure and delete everything manually....

That doesn't make any sense.

I dont know how I got it? My computer started getting pop ups and random antivirus fraud programs started running n shit. So I scanned with Avast and AVG, and it scanned all of my files and 95% of them were infected with "win32:vitro" .... How do I reset my computer?

Quote:
Quote:

I dont know how I got it? My computer started getting pop ups and random antivirus fraud programs started running n shit. So I scanned with Avast and AVG, and it scanned all of my files and 95% of them were infected with "win32:vitro" .... How do I reset my computer?
basically, create a virus that will temporary kill the infected files from the Processes, and give you enough time to delete the files manually...

to reset your computer you will neet a bootup disk.. E.G, if you are using windows vista, you will need a windows vista installation disk.. or else you could try rolling back your drivers in Device Manager

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

basically, create a virus that will temporary kill the infected files from the Processes, and give you enough time to delete the files manually...

to reset your computer you will neet a bootup disk.. E.G, if you are using windows vista, you will need a windows vista installation disk.. or else you could try rolling back your drivers in Device Manager
How do I create one? Link?

I'm going to try to find a Windows Vista installation disk, online.....

How the hell did you get this virus?

What you do is get Avast, and instead of click delete when it shows a file as virus, click REPAIR!

It will remove the virus from the file.

Also, if your using an HP, there should be another drive on your computer, "Factory Image(D)", that contains the reset that will get your computer back to a working version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz

What you do is get Avast, and instead of click delete when it shows a file as virus, click REPAIR!

Also, if your using an HP, there should be another drive on your computer, "Factory Image(D)", that contains the reset that will get your computer back to a working version.
Avast cant repair it, I told you its impossible to be removed. I press "repair" and it says: Win32:Vitro cannot be repaired. Moved to chest

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz

Avast cant repair it, I told you its impossible to be removed. I press "repair" and it says: Win32:Vitro cannot be repaired. Moved to chest
open notepad, type at the start @echo off
DEL <filename> and do that DEL at the start of each line and put in the filenames of the infected files