[NPC] SA Pilot **Revamped** (Enter the Shamal!)

SA Pilot **Revamped**
Код:
 \----------------------------------\                     
  \  NPC Made By:          \    __               
  \       V1ceC1ty      \    | \               
   >         +        >------| \    ______        
  /        Gappy       /    --- \_____/**|_|_\____ |    
  /                 /     \_______ --------- __>-}   
 /----------------------------------/       / \_____|_____/  |    
                          *     |        
                               {O}

Whats Different from the other Version?

This new version of my Pilot NPC has been reconstructed by my good friend Gappy with something Never been seen before. Ever wanted to fly in a Shamal without having to fly yourself? Ill just get a Shamal Interior FS i hear you say. We have gone one further and have allowed you to Spectate the plane and get out at its current Position. Want to go skydiving? Sure jump out and you'll have a Parachute! Want to travel to another city but not drive yourself? Sure just take a ride in this Shamal and you'll be there in no time.

• Video!!

• What is it?
SA Pilot is a Basic NPC that Flys, Lands and Takes off around San Andreas and Every Airport to pick up passengers, Just to help out anyone who cant script or wants a Pilot
The Plane is a Shamal and wont smash into any Planes/Cars Provided in the default 0.3 Server scripts it will simply Drive around them.

The Pilots starting point is located at Las Venturas Airport

• How to use
Enter the Plane with "F" or ENTER! (Must be Close-ish to plane)
Each folder has a either a .pwn and .amx or a .rec file which need to be placed into the correct folders where your SA-MP 0.3 Server is located.
Once completed this, "Pilot" (without quotes) needs to be placed into the server.cfg filterscripts line.
Join your server and watch the Pilot, make sure you use the new 0.3 feature and ride on the planes wing!
V2 Has no script changes just a new .rec File.

You Asked and We MADE!!! Your dreams have come true!

• Download
V2 - Longer flight path, Stops more and for longer.

WIN!

Good Job V1ce and Gappy.

Nice work guiez!

Video Added !!

Nice, but you could have taxied out of the runway to make it look more realistic.... becoz planes don't pick passengers on the runway.

I know ill make a new Recording soon. I did this because i thought alot of people would be using Grand Larceny but now more and more people will be going back to their old gm or making a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadillac
Nice, but you could have taxied out of the runway to make it look more realistic.... becoz planes don't pick passengers on the runway.
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadillac
Done!
Thanks Man. Yet Another Gr8 Creation ! But Maybe A At-400? I Sux at flying so cant make it my self anyways good one!

- (Jeff)

i really hate flying AT-400's. I was thinking about a Nevada instead, it would suit skydiving

Nice job i use this