Quick question

I have used dcmd for my commands and such but if i were to use strcmd would it clash or are they ok to use.

Thanks for any help.

Use zcmd, it's faster than dcmd and strcmp.

That hasn't really helped. I don't know anything about zcmd and cant find anything on it and would rather stick with dcmd as it works fine for me i would just like to know if it would clash using strcmd as i've tried and Pawno locks up but compiles but doesn't save the AMX file so i would like to know if the command is wrong or whether i need to do all of it in dcmd.

what is strcmd ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliente
That hasn't really helped. I don't know anything about zcmd and cant find anything on it and would rather stick with dcmd as it works fine for me i would just like to know if it would clash using strcmd as i've tried and Pawno locks up but compiles but doesn't save the AMX file so i would like to know if the command is wrong or whether i need to do all of it in dcmd.
zcmd is ALOT faster and easier, if you think dcmd is simpler you are wrong, zcmd gets called directly and you don't have to add anything in onplayercommandtext, you don't have to know anything about it, just download it and put the include.
And its strcmp not strcmd
Anyways, strcmp should work normal with any of those, it's your code, so post your command here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
what is strcmd ?
He probably meant strcmp.

sscan is also nice i use that and it works fine for me but i wil definatley try zcmd when samp 0.3 comes out