From SAMP 0.2X To SAMP 0.3 - GM Converter

if i knew how to do alot of programing,scripting, and stuff i will do a converter that converts a samp 0.2 gm into a samp 0.3 if somebody do this thing, i will give that persopn $100 or $200, that person will make alot of money with it, and the topic will get probably pinned as announcment and ill probably on samp.com news page, so it will be pretty cool

Код:
wow, i wish i could make it!

Spam much?

Plus if i have got it right 0.3 scripting is the same as on 0.2X exept a few new cool functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert
Spam much?

Plus if i have got it right 0.3 scripting is the same as on 0.2X exept a few new cool functions
haha see,, but u said exept, that exept things alot of pple dont even want to change anymore ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by »ŁegenĐ«
if i knew how to do alot of programing,scripting, and stuff i will do a converter that converts a samp 0.2 gm into a samp 0.3 if somebody do this thing, i will give that persopn $100 or $200, that person will make alot of money with it, and the topic will get probably pinned as announcment and ill probably on samp.com news page, so it will be pretty cool
Em, what? You don't need any converter, you just need to re-compile your 0.2x script with new includes for 0.3a.

You're going to pay 200 dollars to someone for opening Pawno and pressing compile, that's very smart move my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
You're going to pay 200 dollars to someone for opening Pawno and pressing compile, that's very smart move my friend.
:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Em, what? You don't need any converter, you just need to re-compile your 0.2x script with new includes for 0.3a.

<removed>
To be fair you may need to do a little work on vehicles with the streaming and some removed functions. But you can just write a few library functions to take care of it in the background and then run a very quick find and replace on everything.
well but it still going to need alot of work for a big gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
To be fair you may need to do a little work on vehicles with the streaming and some removed functions. But you can just write a few library functions to take care of it in the background and then run a very quick find and replace on everything.
Yes, but that isn't much work.

Quote:
well but it still going to need alot of work for a big gm
Not really.

lol for that money id compile ur script for 0.3
i can'T code a converter(which i don't think is possible and useless)
but ye i guess that makes more sense anywayz XD
tho i just can tell u that it ain't much work anywayz