IRC Problem

I Cant run my sa-mp server.exe on my pc... i have it hosted, and it runs there.. But sometimes its easier to do work on the server when its running on my pc, which i cant do. Screenshot:

Well i do not know what is wrong but you have 4 things that could have made the prob.
1 you did something that does not make any sence in pawno.
2 or you did not make the words togther in the server cfg file eg area 51 when it is area51
3 you do not have your folder in gta san andreas user files
4 that may not locate the folder because it is not in gta san andreas user files

I know im not an expert but trust me

1st, dont double post. Edit.
Second, the problem is related to the irc plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cam10
Well i do not know what is wrong but you have 4 things that could have made the prob.
1 you did something that does not make any sence in pawno.
2 or you did not make the words togther in the server cfg file eg area 51 when it is area51
3 you do not have your folder in gta san andreas user files
4 that may not locate the folder because it is not in gta san andreas user files
Nope, it has nothing to do with GTA or the filterscript, it's the plugin like CJ101 said. I uploaded the .dll, and the search shows where they are on my computer, but just stick them around that area and it may work ...

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/203420/msvcr90.dll

EDIT: Do you have .NET 3.5 installed?

yes, i got .net installed.

yeah i got this problem to
the problem is your compiler
you copiled the irc plugin but you missed some file(s)
if you put the file in that direction you will get the same error
if you put it in C:/system32
you will get a runtime error

I never get IRC problems cause my computer all ways runs smoovly

I assume you are talking about the new IRC plugin released. This was compiled against the .NET Framework 3.5 x86, so you need to ensure that's installed. Even if you have another version of the .NET framework installed (e.g 1.1, 2.0, 3.0) you must install 3.5 for this to work. You can find it on http://download.microsoft.com