Can't connect to any server [RC7-2]

I try to connect to any server on the Hosted tab and when SA:MP attempts to connect, it says that the server didn't respond. This happens for every server in the list.

Tried rebooting + reinstalling.

Running RC7-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanNIRVANA
I try to connect to any server on the Hosted tab and when SA:MP attempts to connect, it says that the server didn't respond. This happens for every server in the list.

Running RC7-2.
Because servers on hosted tab are on version 0.2x Dont you see the version? You can join only on 0.3 servers.

Quote:

Running RC7-2.
Lol fail, are you that blind?

0.2x

0.3 rc7-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smage
Quote:

Running RC7-2.
Lol fail, are you that blind?

0.2x

0.3 rc7-2
Uh no. Its just common sense when you see that Kye had made a new update regarding the 0.3 master server, which led me to think that a seperate server list was created just for 0.3. I'm pretty sure you don't check the server version everytime you play.