please ihave bug in my Gm :'( Quick

hello , i have this problem when i lanch my GM I have ping 54 but when i enter I lag in this Gm but when i Go TO Othere Gm Dont lag only in this who can say me what is this prob and thank's iwait please

You mean server? That's because some are closer than others. You want to play on a server that retains a good ping.

no my pung its 56 And my friends 100 but We lag in my serveur and when we go to the othere serveur it Coool why?i have GM GF If You awnt gve you my pwn for see what's My probleme i can and its frensh not english and thnks if you can fine m wts the bug Pleaseeeeee Ihave ping 5 And i lag in i ill explain : i run it on and i eter he say me ......../login i log and when i log he lag i wait Some times an i got Welcome thomas_King And he stay like this ? Big Lag And when i use the first Gm when he was in english he dont lag you think beacause iam changed the langage ?

Question for you what is your comp specs and also are you running any programs in the background that can bog down your net/comp?

Edit: sounds like you may have a bug on your computer :O

no When i Lanche this GM he lag when i change it the next GM he dont lag who can hlp me who is the leader of this GM please

Did you make this GM or did you download it? If you downloaded it, then give the name.

Also, give the specs of your computer, if your computer is an older model, then the lag may be coming from not being able to process SA:MP with GTA SA very well. (Processor / RAM)

wtf why make 2 topics about this!!!!!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...00.0;topicseen

Maybe because he is a noob and didn't read the rules.