[HELP] Game Master filterscript

Hello, my name is Filip.
I'm kind of new in scripting and I need help with one filterscript. I have a server and it needs a Game Master filterscript because it is a RPG server. If you didn't heard for Game Master word for this script i will tell you what i mean. I need a script in RPG servers to have players that are not Admin, but they are "Game Masters" and they help other players and kick if there are no admins on the server. So they are like a replacment for admins in the server. If you know what I mean . If you have the code for the script or link to download, please post it here, I really need this for my server, please. Cheers

Click this link - http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=search.

Now after you have done that, type Game Master. Congratulations, you've searched for a game master filterscript. Always get in a habit to use the search button instead of asking for something that was already made and posted on the forums. Sorry to be cruel but at least I'm helping. Anyways, hope this helps.

Regards
- AnR

Search is an easier way and it wont make people call you a noob .. But unfortunately when you ask stupid questions , they call you an idiot .. No offence

Well, I searched the forum for Game master filterscript and I didn't find it. I don't know how do you call this script in America and in other countries, but in Croatia we call it Game Master. I hope you can help me with this problem

http://balkan-samp.com/forum/index.php?topic=78.0

Hey is that some other language SAMP Forum ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Corneile [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
It's in Croatian language, it's for Balcan players.

Thanks fore the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Corneile [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
It's in Croatian language, it's for Balcan players.
Ahh kk