hello , i have Some probemes
whe change my Cmds Like Ex: /login to /ident and i save it in the Game Mode I Go To run my Serveur i dontsee it Saved how i save my Scripts And Tahnk's if you can help me with Video iam Bad in English And thank's Veryyyy Much /me kiss xD

Are you sure that you compiled the file?

Remember, when you open the file with pawno, and change something, you need to press that blue sign, or the button beside it that has the sprocket inside of it. (To compile)

ho explaine me when i finish my script what i ill do i save and For complaint it ? please

Francais : comment je peux fair Si vuspouvez m'aider voila mon Msn => kechbat@hotmail.com
English : hoow i can Do , If You want heping me this is My Email => Kecbat@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikiller
Francais : comment je peux fair Si vuspouvez m'aider voila mon Msn => kechbat@hotmail.com
English : hoow i can Do , If You want heping me this is My Email => Kecbat@hotmail.com
#1 this is an english community
#2 we use Forum to help not Via msn/aim or any sort of instant message just in this forum

iam vrey vrey Sorry i have Good Gm bu i cant Scrpt it to fransh please Who can help me Sorry bi for my Bad and Tnx For your Info : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikiller
iam vrey vrey Sorry i have Good Gm bu i cant Scrpt it to fransh please Who can help me Sorry bi for my Bad and Tnx For your Info : )
just be more detailed and people will answer fast and NP no need to say sorrt

Change the script, then press F5. Then put the .amx in your "gamemodes" folder.