Server stuck at Loading network game

So, my friend's server stucks at Loading network game. Other servers and my own server works fine & with my own and very big script . But when someone connects to my friend's server, console crashes. Ports are forwarded, firewall is disabled. And we use lvdm script, and we haven't edited it. What could be the problem? He's using Windows Vista 32bit

as I know, Big scripts could gives effects on lagging your server and crashing your server... Its good to use 0.3 for big scripts... Because i've got some feelings that 0.3 will be able to load big scripts without lagging, Not to you... Well to other players... Like 250+ ping or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExChainZ | 24Hosting4You.NET
as I know, Big scripts could gives effects on lagging your server and crashing your server... Its good to use 0.3 for big scripts... Because i've got some feelings that 0.3 will be able to load big scripts without lagging, Not to you... Well to other players... Like 250+ ping or more.
LVDM is not a big script, and we don't use 0.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExChainZ | 24Hosting4You.NET
LVDM is not a big script, and we don't use 0.3
But in-future you will be using 0.3