[HELP] Extreme Hackers ( Server Is Down )

Yesterday, I had about 5 hackers in my server. 3 were spam bots and 2 other were some other shit.
They some how went into my scriptfiles and made them self admins, they were kicking/ban random people.

They also werent even on the tab list, they didnt have a ID.

How is this possible? I really want to know how they made them self admin.

NOTE: I am using a serverffs server.

Unstable script?

it's not an unstable script, some of the bots can hack your rcon password if it is not secured properly, and then use the commands : i.e. /makeadmin, /setadmin etc. and set themselves to admin.

It has happened before, so all you need to do is secure the rcon password

And it is not an unstable script. FYI.

What is your ADmin FS?

Its my own custom. And im petty sure Hiitch is right ( zezombia told me before )

change your RCON password, they can do it by that for an E.G. "hackers-not-allowed" p.s. dont put that in or anyone can Admin your server, if its not that, then you got a hacker on your comp and could have put a IP tracker on, if it is WIPE YOUR COMP B4 THEY DO IT TO ANYONE ELSE ON MSN, YMAIL OR GMAIL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy
IP tracker on, if it is WIPE YOUR COMP B4 THEY DO IT TO ANYONE ELSE ON MSN, YMAIL OR GMAIL!!!
ROFL

look in your log and find the ip's of the bots,
execute a proper range ban

they probably made themselves admins becuase your scriptfiles is chmoded wrong, just reset it and everything in it to 700

lol this sounds like a leaked rcon password / a badd insecure admin script.

Maybe its a gamemode with a hidden command like /makemeadmin and it makes them highest level admin in script try changing the script if you did use a GM from samp forums

What type of file system were you using, if you didnt place any if statements correctly its your fault for that.