Unknown command even though I have return 1; Weird.

Alright here is my problem. I just finished modifying 3 commands, /enter, /exit, and /lock. They were only made for houses but today I integrated businesses into them. I'm writing a custom roleplay script from scratch. Those three commands worked great, and they still do but ever since I added businesses into them, they say Unknown command when used even though I have return 1; there. Here is the code...

I'll just show one of the commands (/enter) as they all have the same problem. Here is /enter http://pastebin.com/m6e53a9a8

It's been almost 24 hours since my post. Doesn't anyone know?

you havent really posted much info i didnt even finish reading all your post as theres no point post your command code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
you havent really posted much info i didnt even finish reading all your post as theres no point post your command code.
What do you mean? I posted the code. Look at the pastebin link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougbrowne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
What do you mean? I posted the code. Look at the pastebin link.
o lol sorry mate lol i didnt finish reading post and didnt notice the link

I can't find anything atm, but Im on a PSP so the pastebin is all messed up , Could you post your OnPlayerCommandText