[HELP] GivePlayerCash [2$ to anyone who finds a solution!]

Im using GivePlayerCash for antimoneyhack. But in filterscript i replace these:

Quote:

GivePlayerMoney(BuySell[playerid][ID], BuySell[playerid][Ammount]);
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -BuySell[playerid][Ammount]);

With these....

Quote:

CallRemoteFunction("GivePlayerCash","ii",BuySell[playerid][ID], BuySell[playerid][Ammount]);
CallRemoteFunction("GivePlayerCash","ii",playerid, -BuySell[playerid][Ammount]);

But the player gets billions of money when you sell for like 1000$...

Whats the problem?

Help please, ill pay 1$ from paypal ..

2$ anyone! Please help!

pawn Код:
Check whether this code works. Perhaps your problem is not because of GivePlayerCash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeX
pawn Код:
Check whether this code works. Perhaps your problem is not because of GivePlayerCash.
No, there is no GivePlayerMoney, there is GivePlayerCash. Its money anti hack. I just need to call remote if FS is using GivePlayerMoney...

I know, just do it and look how much the player will get

Quote:
I know, just do it and look how much the player will get
Now the price is fine, when you sell it 1000 you get 1000$, BUT ofc it will now reset money back. What could possibly be the problem?

Help!

Quote:
pawn Код:
He's using some anti-hack filterscript, you cannot call functions from filterscripts by just using the function, you gotta use CallRemoteFunction().

Using the non-anti-hack function GivePlayerMoney will obviously fuck up the anti-hack system and will not report money hackers (or however the anti-hack works).

Send the GivePlayerCash() from your filterscript and let's see what's wrong with it.

PS. Mun дiti ei ole huora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Quote:
pawn Код:
He's using some anti-hack filterscript, you cannot call functions from filterscripts by just using the function, you gotta use CallRemoteFunction().

Using the non-anti-hack function GivePlayerMoney will obviously fuck up the anti-hack system and will not report money hackers (or however the anti-hack works).

Send the GivePlayerCash() from your filterscript and let's see what's wrong with it.

PS. Mun дiti ei ole huora.
I am using this "AntiMoneyHack" http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?PHP...&topic=95879.0

Btw i changed one of the lines "ii" to "i" and now the Seller gets the money, but the Buyer wont lose the money...

PS. Hahaha