Hiring a scripter - PayPal

I'm hiring somebody to help me write a script. It's going to be a Cops N Robbers gamemode, but with gangs and territories too. I will pay via PayPal, and I may have some websites or domains or advertising spots to trade as well. Please post here with your price and I'll get in touch! And sorry if this is the wrong section or if there is a topic dedicated to scripters for hire - I couldn't find it (I used Search, too). Thanks,

Jack.

I can script for you but I don't really like long term things. I like to make a script and give it over. But I'll work something out if you want.

Yeah, it'll just be a one time thing, I will be able to make future edits, I'm just lazy and want the 'frame' completed for me
How much would you charge?

PS: I'm actually going to use your 'Moneyz' filterscript on it, too. Nice work there =)

Lol, thanks. It depends on what I'm scripting for the price. We can definitely work something out though.

Ok, well I've added you on MSN/WLM, so when I've done it I'll send you a notepad with all the stuff that I want in this gamemode. Then you can browse over it and give me a price estimation. Sound good?

Sounds good to me.

I can do it.. Though this needs to be in Script Request Thread.