Need help with coding server.

Hello i'm pretty new to sa-mp coding and wondered if one of you could help me code a sa-mp server.
i'm pretty new to this so gonna need alot of help to complete my project.
I got the server at ffs.com so its online and people is asking me when its done.
The one who helps me will get alot of respect from me and if i'm really happy maybye it involves $$$.
Hope anyone wanna help this noob so he can get better to this.

Best regards Yooper.

If i were you i would just try to start making a gamemode.
And use this forum and wiki-samp to learn stuff allong the way.
If you encounter any errors or stuff you dont get we are here to help.

/Artix

The problem is that i don't have time to wait for replies all the time so would be great if i had somone to help me at msn or something like that.

hey, the way i learned to code was messing about with premade scripts, il help ya if it invloves cash lol ($ _ $)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [mad
MLK (sampx-hosting.co.cc) ]
hey, the way i learned to code was messing about with premade scripts, il help ya if it invloves cash lol ($ _ $)
How much were you thinking and what do you know?

I highly suggest, that since you're new to hosting and scripting, that you just run a premade GameMode script. That way you're not wasting your cash while you're trying to obtain a better script or learning how to script.

I would run a gamemode made by a respected user then fool around with the script. Also look at the wiki
that is the most helpful tool

yeah as he can say he noes alot wicth may look like he noes it all to you as you dont no yet but theres many thing you can do with pawno so i think you should just try to learn with wiki and once you get the hang of it i bet you will love scripting as i do.

lol its k dude il give u one of my old scripts lyeing round on my desktop (includeing the PWN)