Connection Issues through samp.exe

Ok, to start off with I installed samp a few days ago (I used to have it before that, so I've done everything right obviously...). The problems started 2 days ago when ALL of my favorited servers said 0/0 players, and had 9999 ping. Now before anyone says "server's offline" -- really? 4 extremely popular servers and every single one is down at the same time? Not likely.

So I reinstalled samp (this process has been repeated countless times) and to an on/off desired effect. By this I mean sometimes it will allow me to connect to a server, other times I have to reinstall samp or simply just play another time. Which isn't really an option for an internet-junkie like me.

So after establishing that sometimes Sa:MP just "lies" to me and says the server is "offline" when it really isn't, I did the usual internet checks, everything checks out normal. And yes, from the screenie I posted below some of you will say 'Omg Vista! Evil!'. Yes, it's shit. But I did do the usual Run In Compatability mode for WinXp and Run As Administrator procedure. Which didn't work.

Basically, I'm just looking for a potential fix without having to reinstall, wait, wait, reinstall, wait etc. Because it's really getting annoying.

Cheers all!!!

PS - I also made an exception in Windows Firewall for gta_sa.exe (not sure why, because that doesnt connect to the internet but hey I'll tyr anything). And an exception for the samp.exe file too.
[SCREENSHOT]

One last thing; each server randomly gets 'bugged' with the 9999 ping thing. For example, Server 1 on my favorites shows as being bugged in the screenie, but i just restatred samp and it's the ONLY server that works lmao. Rediculous :[

bump.

Surely someone has had this error before.... getting bored now.

I am having this error if I lose connection, but it doesn't stay. It just goes back to normal.

I'm having the SAME problem, when I'm playing on any server I get a timeout and it doesn't want to connect to any server again, but all my other internet is working. So what I do is that I turn off my internet and go play some other game for a little.. Worked fine for me.

Yeeeeeep, and amazingly nobody knows why. Except "server offl1NE!11!11!" lol.