/spec ID /teleportto ID /teleporthere ID /ramp

Hello,
1.I have try a /spec ID COMMAND to Scripten for my Stunt server… ok one it go however I would like now if one /spec 1 make (ID 1 am I) that dan to me ne message is sent " " NAME" you spectaten or taps in such a way yes wants over to assume types NO over abzulehnen" With yes it is to be able to specen then and with NO comes ne nachricht" The other player has the Spec queries abgelehnt" I wanted the same with /teleporthere (around one ago to havens) and /teleportto (around itself to one to havens)
2. Me someone knows Scripten if one /rampon makes and then STRG presses then a ramp before one stands after 1 minute delete this ramp and if one /rampoff he canґt spawn a ramp wive STRG

Cann one Script me this?

I didnt understand what you said cuz your language is mixed with another one...learn scripting it by urself or check sa-mp wiki,or get another admin filterscript and check how it is done about specing a player

Ok i will that a player can spec one wive /spec the player tiype /spec 1 then Send a Message to Player wive ID 1 "Player ID will spec you type "yes" to accept type "no" to cancel" When the player type "yes" the another player can Spec him when he type "no" the Spec are cancel.

The same wive /teleport-to when /teleport-to 1 then Send a Message to ID 1"Player ID will Teleport to you type "yes" to accept type "no" to cancel" When the player type "yes" then port the player to him when type "no" cancel it ^^

The same wive /teleport-here when /teleport-here 1 then Send a Message to ID 1"Player ID will Teleport you to him type "yes" to accept type "no" to cancel" When the player type "yes" then port the player to him when type "no" cancel it

Thats a bit complicated...why dont you better make someone spec someone else and send a clientmessage to the other ID ..?

under #endif

stock IsNumeric(string[]) { for (new i = 0, j = strlen(string); i < j; i++) if (string[i] > '9' || string[i] < '0') return 0; return 1; }

onplayecmdtext ...etc

new string[56], id = (IsNumeric(params)) ? strval(params) : GetPlayerId(params);
format(string,sizeof(string),"%s now specing you", playerid);
SendClientMessage(id,string);

somehow like that..

Hmm sry i can not so good Scripting ^^
Can one help me pls