Teleport!

Hello, i have a one question! I created a teleport command to interior (command includes interior id), but when i'm teleporting to that interior, which i have made it wont show for me! I have tryed about 5 times! Thanx, and sorry for my bad english!

P.S. there is my command, maybe there is some mistake, if You know, then modify it, please, thanx!

Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/derby", true) == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,-1404.4534,997.0326,1024.1353);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,89);
return 1;
}
It doesnt show any errors while compiling!

IF YOU CAN'T HELP OR DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER, THEN DON'T POST!

Are you sure about that interior id ?

Yes, i am 100% sure, and read first post (updated)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GD59
Doberman™ ]
Hello, i have a one question! I created a teleport command to interior (command includes interior id), but when i'm teleporting to that interior, which i have made it wont show for me! I have tryed about 5 times! Thanx, and sorry for my bad english!

P.S. there is my command, maybe there is some mistake, if You know, then modify it, please, thanx!

Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/derby", true) == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,-1404.4534,997.0326,1024.1353);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,89);
return 1;
}
It doesnt show any errors while compiling!

IF YOU CAN'T HELP OR DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER, THEN DON'T POST!
english:
To where supposedly it would have to take that commando to you?
spanish:
a que lugar te deveria llevar ese comando ya que en la lista oficial no esta ese interior id.

$100 that's not an existing interior-id.

check the interior.

The interior is 89 100%, it teleports me to that point and in radar it shows vehicles, that i added into interior, but on the screen it shows nothing except character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GD59
Doberman™ ]
The interior is 89 100%, it teleports me to that point and in radar it shows vehicles, that i added into interior, but on the screen it shows nothing except character!
Although to that it takes you interior to a place, does not exist sight: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/InteriorIDs to see the interiors available.

There is no interior with id 89.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
There is no interior with id 89.
not