Shooting in the driver seat (could be useful)

Hello everyone.

You know how in gta4 if your in a driver seat you can still shoot ahead of you and behind? Well I just can't believe they never added that in GTA:SA.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make it seem like "hey lets put everything from gta4 into gtaa", but shooting in the driver seat is a MUST-HAVE.

Side shooting isn't good enough. If you in a car and there's a guy behind you in a motorcycle shooting you, how do you get out of this predicament? You can't, all you have to do is pray to God you lose them, and when you do your car is on fire and you die.

Is it possible to add this in SA-MP .3? It was just an idea, nothing serious or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckon
Hello everyone.

You know how in gta4 if your in a driver seat you can still shoot ahead of you and behind? Well I just can't believe they never added that in GTA:SA.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make it seem like "hey lets put everything from gta4 into gtaa", but shooting in the driver seat is a MUST-HAVE.

Side shooting isn't good enough. If you in a car and there's a guy behind you in a motorcycle shooting you, how do you get out of this predicament? You can't, all you have to do is pray to God you lose them, and when you do your car is on fire and you die.

Is it possible to add this in SA-MP .3? It was just an idea, nothing serious or anything.
It would be one more thing for the so-called "pros" to bitch about.Have you killed someone from in your car?
You can count the seconds until "driveby noob" appears in the chat window

Well the single player version is as slow as a passenger drive by, which isn't a problem at all in most cases.

Still though, it would be ridiculous to get in front of an enemy car, and turn sideways just to shoot him...

It would be better just to pull out your gun and shoot in front..

I hardly believe this is possible to script..Tho you can have it in SinglePlayer, there's a simple cheat for it

Well even if its a cheat, something in the code of the game would have to be there to enable it. Therefore if we can find that code that lets you do this, I think it would be a great idea.

I also have a question, when the next version comes out, samp .3, do the server change or update?

Like, lets say if this idea does come in samp 0.3, would the servers have to update to allow this? or just the program for mp?