WHAT the hell is dose this meen and how do i fix it

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1202) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowServerPassword"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1211) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_Int"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1216) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_Create"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1217) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_IntSet"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(123 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1269) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1311) : error 004: function "KickPlayer" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1324) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_IntSet"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(132 : error 017: undefined symbol "ClearScreen"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1329) : error 004: function "ShowScriptStats" is
not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1331) : error 017: undefined symbol "RPName"

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(135 : error 004: function "LoadDynamicFactions"
is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1359) : error 004: function "LoadDynamicCars" is
not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1360) : error 004: function "LoadCivilianSpawn" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1361) : error 004: function "LoadBuildings" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1362) : error 004: function "LoadHouses" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1363) : error 004: function "LoadBusinesses" is not
implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1364) : error 004: function
"LoadFactionMaterialsStorage" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1365) : error 004: function
"LoadFactionDrugsStorage" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1366) : error 004: function "LoadDrivingTestPosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1367) : error 004: function "LoadFlyingTestPosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(136 : error 004: function "LoadBankPosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1369) : error 004: function "LoadWeaponLicensePosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1370) : error 004: function "LoadPoliceArrestPosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1371) : error 004: function "LoadPoliceDutyPosition" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1372) : error 004: function "LoadGunJob" is not implemented

C:\Documents and Settings\Trixie\Desktop\sa-mp server files\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(1373) : error 004: function "LoadDrugJob" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

wth dose that meen and how do i fix it i was using pawno

if you need the script for the game mode here you go its only a pwn right now becuse i can compile it thats why i need help

You must have changed a command and it has messed up the script, Find the command you was last on before you complied and see if you can see an error or delete it to get it to work again.

I looked through the script and noticed this:

pawn Код:
public PayDay()
{
  for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
          if(gPlayerLogged[i] == 1)
          {
                if(PlayerInfo[i][pAllowedPayday] >= 5)
                {
                        new wstring[256];
                        new randcheck = 999 + random(4999);
                        new interest = (PlayerInfo[i][pBank]/1000)*(intrate);
                        new bonus = PlayerInfo[i][pPayCheck];
                        new newbank = PlayerInfo[i][pBank] + interest;
                        new randtax = 20 + random(50);
                        SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_YELLOW,"____________________________________________________");
                        SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTYELLOW2,"                  PayDay:            ");
                        format(wstring, sizeof(wstring), "~y~PayDay~n~~w~Paycheck: ~g~%d",randcheck + bonus);
                        GameT
Half of your PayDay system isnt there... that could explain it?

wellim a dimwit when i comes to this could like uyou help me i meen i dont even know what your talking about

well, it sounds like you either need to learn scripting by going and checking out wiki samp or by going to www.*******.com/personalcomputernerd

or you can hire a scripter to do it for you

I think you have messed up the script too much.... It might be a good idea to re-download the script and try again but learn about what you are doing before you do it. Need any help make a thread and we can help you.