i need TAG protection!

Hello well i have a RP server and for the Police and FBI department i would like to add [TAGS] for each group ok so i dont really want people joining my server with like : " [SASD]DICK_PICKLE " or something i would only like to have my self or other admins changing there names for the tags if anyone can send me a name or tag protection to protect [SMPD] & [FBI] tags please post below or if anything add me on MSN below!!

So for example i wish this Tag protection to be like, If we have a Swat force of any sort and its called [SWAT] I want it protected so no one can create an account and come in as that and when they try they get kicked for "you must apply for that [TAG] " and the only way you can have the TAGS that we support for cops and other state stuff is if an admin changes the name of the person.

The list of TAGS i would like to restrict (only for admins to change peoples names for the police tags)

[SMPD]
[FBI]
[SMMF]

These are the only tags i want protect so only admins can put these names on people!

Well thank you

If you wish to contact me add me at MSN : gnrsamp@hotmail.com

PLEASE HELP!

be so kind to post solutions on the forum, thank you

huh? Well i was kind asking lol

I know, but you asked for help by msn, so if you have a reply post it on the forums please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonasty
I know, but you asked for help by msn, so if you have a reply post it on the forums please
Ok ive chaneged a little on the thread if you could please release it here