"G" In water

Hello.
I have made a Rescue Team faction, but when I tested, i tried
to get in the helicopter, but i couldn't.

How do I go in the passenger seat while im in the WATER?

did you spawn the car heli that can ride on water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean180ollie
did you spawn the heli that can ride on water?
Huh?
Yes, but i cant sit in the PASSENGERS seat.

its a samp thing, you cant enter a heli/flying car etc as a passanger while over water, even if you are an ace pilot and havwe those heli ski's under the water yet arent in the water, your best bet if you want to do soemthing like that is make a command that would allow a person to enter

for example the andromeda script (cant remember where it is) the pilot enters command /hatch (or something) and a marker shows up on its arse end, players come up to it and do /enter and they transfer to the interior, you could do soemthing like that but not sure how well it would work due to stationary issues.

anotehr idea you can use is something like the /detain command but name it soemthing like /rescue or something and have it transfer the player to seat 2, can be horribly abused if you get a highspeed flyby and someone binds it lol that would rock....but yea i hope that helps. oh yeayou would have to put a smaller area for it or soemthing but yea... hope that helps

The idea of PutPlayerInVehicle is probably the only solution. You can however make a check in OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys); and have it check for whatever the key define for enter as passenger is.