A Weird Problem

I have tested this, and it only happens SAMP, single player works right, ok recently i've been getting this error when I try to get onto a server (game doesn't even start):

Any help in fixing this is greatly appreciated.

Is it just one server, or is it all?

All servers

I've been trying and trying again to get SA:MP to work right, but it either (when I don't have a No CD hack) does nothing (like you click on it, and it just doesn't load at all), or give me that error (when I have the hack). I just don't get it, why is this happening? I would really appreciate some help with this. Thanks.

Either delete gta_sa.set from My Doccuments/GTA San Andreas User Files or if that does not work create a new windows account and play sa-mp there.

I have already tried the first one, no result, but perhaps the 2nd holds the key, going to try that now, will love to be able to play SA:MP once more, it was probably the best game (multiplayer related) game I've played.

Maybe Re-Install GTA SA? Tip For Future: Back-up your entiere program files folder as a compressed zip file, or RAR file, or Something. It Helps Alot.

I've fixed it, also, I already tried reinstalling SA and SAMP, did the same thing every time, but the problem is fixed for now, just wish I could actually to get it to work without having to switch accounts every time I want to play.