Impossible To Hack Money

I have heard that is one antimoneycheat (or a function) or something like this what makes impossible to hack money.I have tried to use some antimoney hack fs and .inc in the past ,but all had some problems.For example the anticheats bans the player for some commands like admin commands /givemoney /money or for stunts bonuses.Others antimoneycheats simply are not compatible with Godfather gamemode.So if this all failed for me I whant to know how to make impossible money hacking without any fs or includes.Does anyone know how?

yes there is
you can juste create your own server money gfor example:
do not type
pawn Code:
if(GetPlayerMoney == ...
but use
pawn Code:
if(pMoney[playerid] == ...

and don't forgot to add "new pMoney[MAX_PLAYERS];"

I found the system in the Carlito's roleplay gamemode.It works fine but when I am disconnecting from the server and reconnecting the money are resetting to 0000000000 and I don't just get it why ...

Get some filterscripts, there's alot.

Give me an example of Fs who is working for sure pls if you know one

Here is turtorial: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=95879.0

Just use

if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) > 999999) { Ban(playerid); }

you can edit it to every amount

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekeleke
Just use

if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) > 999999) { Ban(playerid); }

you can edit it to every amount
True, but a hacker knows that they shouldn't use 999999, because to many servers has that function.
He know hes safe when he add i.e 500k.

I want something like when he spawns money the money bar to reset to the initial value.Not many will use 99999999$ because exists /check command and it must be a little full to do that

SolvedThanks all for your help.