still not working

I forwarded my ports, allowed announce and sa-mp through my firewall, have announce on 1, have a static IP adress, and I STILL am not getting my server up! I dont understand it! can anybody tell me anything i missed?

Ports forwarded
Firewall passed
announce on
announce also passed firewall

what am I missing?

how to get announce on?

me too i have the same probleme !!
i forwarded my port and does all this steps
but still noit work my server
why ?

A mi me pasaba lo mismo, but what was wrong was the portforwarding, I did the following I went to Start / Run / cmd
when you leave the windows you put this console,
ipconfig / all
want to read the ip gateway.
this is the ip of your router put the ip of your router in the internet browser (this is usually 192.168.1.1), to make it so, http / / 192.168.1.1 you get access to the games or programs or portforwarding your router depends as saying, here you're asked to add a range of ports and a type 2 attack on the same pay range with a tcp port and udp example.
you also have to link the application to the ip of your machine to see it put this in the console windows "ipconfig"
7777 - 7777 SAMP TCP 192.168.1.3 <- this ip in my case
7777 - 7777 UDP 192.168.1.3 SAMP <- this ip in my case
then save data and restart your router, open the Windows Firewall for these ports, then go to this page
www.cualesmiip.com copy the ip and add the port and put your samp online if you do not leave is because you did something wrong.

translated with ******

this doenst make sense to me EVERYTHING is perfect...

I even have a static internal IP address, AND I use no-IP!

@ All the people who have problems.

Post a screenshot of your router page where you forwarded the ports. And post a screenshot of command prompt after you type in ipconfig and hit enter.

I HAVE the same problem

lol its so simple firewall and services get your ip and port it that easy i got like diff aviable port i can use to run server never had problem with doing it as some times when im runnig my test server like sometime 15 or so people join i think its beacuse it says debuging please dont join lmfao lol so i open another one to test on but you can open many ports its real simple if you do it right and make sure you set firewall to like mines 192.168.0.3 so i all it to that internal ip adress and it works.

Have a go at checking a stuck guide on port forwarding, or visit www.portforward.com