is there skin ids for the naked girlfriends?

my firend is trying to get the skin ids of the naked girldfirends, he said that, u never find them, but since they are in the game, they have got to have a skin id right?, so if they do have an id, send them to me, thanks!!!

Not supported by SA-MP. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkohn
my firend is trying to get the skin ids of the naked girldfirends, he said that, u never find them, but since they are in the game, they have got to have a skin id right?, so if they do have an id, send them to me, thanks!!!
Your "Friend" wants naked girl skins,WTF is that about,man up and say you want them for christ sakes?
Are you woried we think you are a pervert for asking?

Lol dude just download one of those "nude" skins xD

Yes. They look very realistic, you might also have fun with them. Looks very hot, imo.

Look, I guess the naked girlfriends are just so called 'actors' meaning that they miss a file.

Its a mod - search on the mod websites.

Get a girlfriend and see a real girl naked. pff.

no guys actually its not a mod, the naked girlfriends are actually on the game itself, and by the way, it is a firend, but thisis thefirend talking, i have access to his computer, so dont go calling brandon a pervert alright? its me thats a pervert, DRIFT is my name, and the reason i wanted the naked girl skins is because i try my best to make my server unique, and make it stand out from other servers.

all though u guys were complete jerks to me, thanks anyways.