Whats wrong with this code?

Код:
  if(strcmp("/bankcmd", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
		{
		if (PlayerToPoint(2, playerid,2316.5947,-7.8318, 26.7422))
  		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "|______ Bank Commands ______|");
		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/withdraw to withdraw your money");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/deposit to deposit your money");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/bankstats to check your money");
    return 1;
 		}
    else
    {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "To use that command you must be in a bank!");
 }
Whats wrong with this code? i want it so when the player is at the bank icon they type /bankcmd then these commands show up, but on my server even if im not at the bank icon and i type /bankcmd it still shows the command...how do i fix this?

edit
Код:
{ if (PlayerToPoint(2, playerid,2316.5947,-7.8318, 26.7422))
SendClientMessage
Код:
{ if (PlayerToPoint(2, playerid,2316.5947,-7.8318, 26.7422)){
SendClientMessage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezizhu
edit
Код:
{ if (PlayerToPoint(2, playerid,2316.5947,-7.8318, 26.7422))
SendClientMessage
Код:
{ if (PlayerToPoint(2, playerid,2316.5947,-7.8318, 26.7422)){
SendClientMessage
That did not work, I get a lot...I mean Alot of errors with that

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\pawno\include\cps.inc(140) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(175) : error 004: function "SendPlayerFormattedText" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(256) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(256) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(271) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(281) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(291) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(298) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(304) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(311) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(318) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(325) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(332) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(349) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(365) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(374) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(383) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(394) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(405) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(417) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(428) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(439) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(451) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(463) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(470) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(476) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Anuj_2\Desktop\Icons\GTA Server files\Gamemodes\Copy of Anuj's Server\gamemodes\Script.Pwn(490) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/bankcmd", cmdtext, true, 8) == 0)
  {
    {
      return 1;
    }
    else
    {
      return 1;
    }
  }

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep
pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/bankcmd", cmdtext, true, 8) == 0)
  {
    {
      return 1;
    }
    else
    {
      return 1;
    }
  }

Thank you so much! it worked!!

One more question, Do you know how to make it so when a car enters a checkpoint, the player does not get teleported into the place? only if they get out of the vehicle they do?

By default, checkpoints don't do anything. They just look pretty. So you have a piece of code that teleporting you places.
You'd have to post your code for us to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep
By default, checkpoints don't do anything. They just look pretty. So you have a piece of code that teleporting you places.
You'd have to post your code for us to fix that.
Here is one code that teleports me inside my bank location

Код:
cp3 = CreateCheckpoint(-1,2414.9792,1124.0551,10.8203,3.0,44.0);
I want it so, When a car goes over this checkpoint nothing happens, but if the player gets out then he gets teleported into the interior of my bank

Learn the basic by checking how other scripts do it.

Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(......
{
  if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(......
  {
    // teleport him
  }
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LSD
Rac3r ]
Learn the basic by checking how other scripts do it.

Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(......
{
  if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(......
  {
    // teleport him
  }
  return 1;
}
I don't want it so the player gets teleported...I want it so if the player is in a vehicle nothing happens. So any checkpoint he goes to in my script and if hes in a vehicle nothing happens

Ummm. Yesh.

Код:
WhenThePlayerEntersTheCheckpoint( theplayer , theCPnumber )
{
  if ( ThePlayerIs_NOT_InAnyVehicle ( theplayer ))
  {
    SetPlayerPosition ( theplayer , 0.0 , 0.0 , 0.0 );
  }
  if ( ThePlayerIsInAnyVehicle ( theplayer ))
  {
    print("Do_Not_Teleport_The_Player");
   }
}