Can someone help me whit a song...

Hey can someone tell me what's the name of the song? At the start of the song it's singing a man like in Queen - We will rock you at the part "buddy you're a boy makin' big noise playing on the street
gonna be a big man some day you got mud on your face big disgrase kickin' your can all over the place" but not these lyrics... it's like an introduction of the song... Can someone tell me the name of the song please? Sorry for my bad english I'm romanian.

Queen-We Will Rock You

I said that at the start of the song is LIKE the part from Queen - We will rock you WHEN they sign "buddy you're a boy ..." I mean that is not Queen - We will rock you.

It's impossible to find it with so little amount of information you provided...

how dose it sound?

Example: dv dv po dv dv po

is it rock, hip hop what gener??

Example: Rock

where did you here it?

Example: At my friends house

was it radio station if yes witch?

Example: 104.5 FM

and what city if radio station:

example: toronto

answer this quistions it might help us.

Can't remember how it sound I can remember just the introduction.
Hip Hop
In the car going home from supermarket.
89 FM (Radio ZU) in Romania.
I posted the same question on radio's site (www.radiozu.ro) but no answers yet...

well i searched in ****** up and nothing comes up all "we will rock you" that it
sorry
maybe it was we will rock you.
or it was a dream lol

The key to finding a song's name is to remember one distinct line of it's lyrics and then just ******:

Quote:

"I like to rub it on my knees" lyrics

It has never failed me as long as the lyrics are correct.

It wasn't a dream or Queen - we will rock you... the lyrics at the start of the song wasn't same... it was on 5 July at 19:40 (GMT +2)

Just keep on listening out for the song. We have no idea what song it is.