Taxi & Cabbie bug?

Hey,
idk if that's really bug, but everytime I enter Cabbie or Taxi I get 12$(one-time)...

i think as this feature is in the game when you enter a cab you get cash so its probly in sa mp so maybe on next update it will be removed

lol dont remove it its free money

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
It's clientside money and because most of the servers use serverside moeny it's useless anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
It's clientside money and because most of the servers use serverside moeny it's useless anyway.
what do you mean?

It's like getting health from Ambulance, armor from Enforcer, etc. I'm not sure if this is still a bug but previously in SA-MP it would also give these things to people around you and not just you. I THINK that might have been fixed.

I don't think it should be removed. It should be edit-able.
DisableTaxiMoney(int);
Dunno, something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
I don't think it should be removed. It should be edit-able.
DisableTaxiMoney(int);
Dunno, something like this.
I think this should be removed... Like in real life: how could you find money in a taxi? I haven't found anything in a taxi yet..

It is part of San Andreas so it should stay. Just use GivePlayerMoney to take the money away in OnPlayerStateChange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
It is part of San Andreas so it should stay. Just use GivePlayerMoney to take the money away in OnPlayerStateChange.
So that means that you can get money then you go to taxi in San Andreas (Single Player)?