restaurant with the cashier ?

Hey guys I was looking at the sample gamemodes that come with sa-mp and one of the LV ones there was a restaurant I think it was cluckin bell's where you walked up and the cashier was there just like in the single player and you could order food also. I was looking for this and I thought I found the FS here but I don't know if it had the cashier or not. The FsI saw had no screens so I couldn't tell. Is it easy to do ?

I was hoping to find all or most of the restaurants in LV and have that for all of them. So in my rp server they can order food and have the money taken and have the health go up like in single player.

I'm also looking to see if anyone knows of anything else that would be similar to this for an RP server. I'm not trying to steal ideas, just trying to see if there is anything out there that I may have not come across, whether it's an FS or a piece of code to throw into the script....

/thanks

I think:

Code:
		SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 1);
		PlayerInfo[playerid][pVirWorld] = 1;
		OnPlayerEnterFood(playerid, 1);

do you know if it would have the menu so players could purchase food ?

You need to make the menu ...

No you need to do nothing.. this single player feature isn't disabled in sa-mp so it works like in single player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rb
No you need to do nothing.. this single player feature isn't disabled in sa-mp so it works like in single player.
So can I just kinda pop that into my script and BOOM it works or ? lol I want it so all the restaurants are like that do you know how to do it ?

You don't need to add anything to your script.

but when I go into the interior there is no waiter or menu that pops up, do I have to go into different co-ords ?

Only some work. Like the pizza place, cluck'n'bell, burger shot, and ammunation

If you teleport into them, with a command or any other method thatn the default yellow markers, yes it will not work. You have to enter them with that marker. If you don't see the markers, search your script for DisableInteriorsEnterExit, and remove it.